Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My New Coffee Enema

One of the best things I think I do for my health is the coffee enema. To me this says a lot because I do so many things which I think contribute to my continued health. Here's a short list: I am a predominantly whole foods organic vegan, I only use environmentally safe cleaning products, I have several Himalayan rock salt lamps (at home and work), I surround myself with beautiful houseplants, and I often make my own food to include things like sauerkraut, organic sprouts, and water kefir. Over the last few years I've done a lot of health practices to rejuvenate and redefine who I am. So, because I am always experimenting and open to new health ideas it's no surprise I have found an updated coffee enema. The surprise comes from how good I feel!

A few months ago I read somewhere how glutathione was good for the liver--so naturally the next time I was in the supplement section at the organic grocery store I purchased l-glutamine. But when I researched further I found these two were not the same things and glutathione is difficult to absorb as a supplement. When I realized this I kicked myself in the backside because I am truly trying to break the consumer habit--and I felt sucked in and disappointed yet one more time.

So, for some unknown reason I decided to try a coffee enema with l-glutamine in it. After all I had the supplement and no idea what to do with it. I felt tingly afterwards and my eyes felt alive again. I then decided to add organic powdered beet root to the mix. This is my new super coffee enema for special occasions.  When I came home Monday I was sick with detox. For the better half of the day, the only thing on my mind was getting home to my coffee enema.  As I lay on my side, I could literally feel the pain draining from my body.  I laid there in relief--humbly grateful for the new coffee enema. I came to appreciate all over again how being open to new experiences and ideas brings the greatest rewards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, very interested in the recipe (amounts) you
found got you a good response... THX

Evergreen said...

Hi Anonymous--

Thanks for your response. I use one scoop (it comes with the product) of MRM's L-Glutamine 1000 to the 32 ounces of warmed coffee liquid. I saw an article on Mike Adam's Health Ranger website (Natural News) that suggested beet juice for an even more powerful combination. On occasion I've also added in an American tablespoon to the mix.

If you get the chance, feel free to stop back by and let me know how it worked out for you. I wish you great health and happiness (and to know the causes of both)!

Love and Blessings--