Saturday, October 1, 2011

Post Liver Flush

I regularly time my flushes, fasts, and splurges with the cycle of the moon. The moon cycle seems to be another of those things we as Westerners discredit. Why? Because we are out of touch with nature.


For this flush I aligned not only the time frame of the new moon but also the autumnal equinox. My results were powerful. I began releasing gravel two days before the flush and although I don't measure by stones as much as I used to, I released at least 45 bile green stones. The major difference I notice these days is the boost of joy I feel afterwards.


Last night in the grocery store parking lot a man in a truck tried to run me down. He didn't hit me, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. About 10 minutes later a car was tailgating me (despite me fully driving two miles above the speed limit) so closely when I looked in the rear view mirror I saw her windshield when I typically only see headlights. I remained calm and gave a heartfelt thanks to the Universe for my sustained peace amongst anger. This, for me, has been the true benefit of the liver flushes.

No comments: