Thursday, January 31, 2013

Random (Post) Updates

Short Fasting Update:

On Monday I completed my first 3 day Juice Feast with juices picked up from New Family Naturals. After I finished it I rolled into a 3 day raw foods cleanse from Khepra's. I feel great and ready for the next short Juice Feast. I'm still enjoying a juice here and there and my next 3 day JF is scheduled in two weeks.

2013 FSVB

 Feng Shui Vision Board Update:

I completed my second FSVB and I am posting it because I listened in on a Denise Linn class where she specified how she makes her vision board and that we should share our vision boards with others and when we encounter others we should send love into them. She also recommends you make a smaller version to keep close by. For me this means I will occasionally pull up a picture of my board throughout the day on my phone or computer and spend sometime visualizing.

I noticed some serious differences between this one and my first one. This one is rather sparse. I have spent a lot of effort simplifying my life and it is showing in my desires and thought patterns. There are lots of gaps in the pictures and words (you can even see the grid colors!). I'm slightly embarrassed to admit in my first FSVB I layered pictures and packed massive "things" in it. Finally this one includes a lot of animals, trees and affirmations.

Apple Cider Vinegar Challenge Update:

I am stunned how much ACV did to clear up my facial skin in particular. Within the first week I got an unexpected glow and clearer complexion and the results continued. I still don't like the taste of ACV and undiluted it's strong going down; however I am working on an ACV shot to make the process easier.

Ionic Footbath Update:

I still love my ionic footbath and I want to provide some helpful hints. If you do purchase a machine with replaceable arrays, the life can be extended by keeping the operating system at 1.5 and after use immediately wrap the array in a cloth. Others store it in a plastic bag. The trick is to keep the array from being exposed to air. Also, there are other types of footbaths that do not require arrays. One such product can be found here.

100 Days of Schizandra Update:

Another beauty tool which gave my skin the healthiest dew drop glow. I have also noticed these tonic adaptogen herbs keep me on an even keel. I am mellow and not disturbed by the pettiness of others (a needed skill at my work). I am continuing to take this herb for liver assistance and continued improvement in my well being.

No comments: