Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 72 Juice Feast -- "Genuine Inquiry"

I am reading The Broken Rules of Ten which is much different from the first two in the series, but I found this gorgeous take on healing from a fictional Lama (but then what is real?):
Genuine inquiry seems to speed up the healing process. Sadly, many people avoid it at all costs, and so are rewarded, for lack of wonderment, with even greater pain.
I love this concept! I recently read a book chapter on how to process emotions and once I practiced the techniques (along the lines of genuine inquiry) I noticed how much quicker the emotions are processed. Really just facing the emotions helped process them quicker too.

On the same note of broken rules tonight in the grocery store some Australian guy came up to me and critiqued what was in my shopping cart. I started laughing and when I turned around he quickly realized he had mistaken me for someone else. Then I laughed some more.






No comments: