Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 33 Juice Feast -- Sunday Morning

I rearranged my weekend a bit and since I was going to stay local I called in Friday for a colonic appointment only to find all of Saturday was booked. Although I could live with that, Kathy kindly offered to let me come in Sunday morning (even though she isn't open) while she was doing some cleaning. This was my third colonic on this JF.  I feel incredibly clean.

On the way home I did produce shopping in three stores. I don't stop in Whole Foods as often as I used to but when I saw this sign today I may be showing up there more than before. There are so few places in the area that actually make juice fresh that I am super excited!

I also picked up a case of coconuts at the international market and then plenty of celery and lemons at Trader Joe's.  Outside of the coconuts and very few items I just can't get otherwise--everything is organic.

Last night I saw one of my lemons was starting to mold on the tip so I decided to cut that part off and squeeze the rest into enough organic sugar (from the kombucha days--I still love this stuff but I've taken a break with it) to make a scrub. After a trip to the sauna I quickly rinsed in the shower, made the scrub then got back in the shower and applied a full body scrub. I left it on for a couple of minutes (I felt like a sticky caramel apple!) then rinsed it off. My skin has never been softer.

No comments: