Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 60 Juice Feast -- Parasite Cleanse

Today is the first day of the parasite cleanse using HealthForce Scram. During the last JF it was the same brand but I think it was called something different; I'm not sure if it's the same formula either. But it's still the same protocol. Day 1: One VeganCap™; Day 2: Three VeganCaps™; Day 3: Six VeganCaps™; Days 4-18: Ten VeganCaps™.

On the first JF, it was the first parasite cleanse I had done. I found out right quickly the power of this cleanse. Thankfully I'm very comfortable sitting Japanese-style because it was an absolute necessity for one day. It proved a worthwhile experience and I've repeated it since the first JF. This time, although I don't mind sitting Japanese-style I'm hoping it's not required.


Seiza (Source)

No comments: