Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 15 Juice Feast -- Supplements so Far

 Here are the supplements I've been taking so far:

Vitamineral Earth (this, blended into a tea makes a delicious broth)
Klamath Blue Green Algae
Fermented Spirulina
Chamae Rose (squirted into warm water this makes for a healing tea)
Dandelion Detox Tea
Tulsi Tea
Kelp Powder
A favorite (Source)
Nascent Iodine
Liquid Vitamin D (on skin)
Essential Oils (on skin)
Chlorella Manna
Bee Pollen
Royal Jelly
Manuka Honey
Intestinal Drawing Formula
Intestinal Movement Formula
Zeolites
ACG Glutathione Spray
Probiotics
Enzymes
FITT Teas
Hemp Oil
Coconut Oil
Marine Phytoplankton
QuintEssential 3.3 (post sauna)
Melatonin
Magnesium Oil (on skin)
B12 Patch
Amazing Grass Raw Reserve Superfood Green Powder

I will likely do more experimenting as time goes on, of course in conjunction with how I feel. There are a few basic supplements I try to stick with daily but doing a JF is a large task so I do what I can and I am gentle with myself.

No comments: