Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 17 Juice Feast -- Friday, Sweet Friday

Something shifted today and I feel great. Yeah, I'm sure it has a little bit to do with the fact that it is a sunny Friday.  I had to pick up a few things at lunch today so although I didn't get in my lunch walk I sunned a little when I came home.

Homegrown Celery Update

I was reflecting on my JF experience today and I was a bit surprised I didn't even know exactly what day I was on--and not because I am so tired, stressed or anything else. The JF just clicked for me and it now feels like a natural part of my life. It's quite different from my first JF where I focused on making it to each day like I was climbing some Himalayan mountain.

Perhaps that will come but my issues are mild this go around. Lately I've noticed I need to brush my teeth more and I'm even considering oil swishing at night too. During the first JF somewhere along the way I felt absolutely nothing on my teeth so I hope this will go away as my body cleans more. Otherwise I'm losing the weight and I feel much better in my body.

It's a great day with a quiet, reflective weekend ahead.

No comments: