Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 20 Juice Feast -- Sending Love to my Liver

I left the house this morning and felt nauseous by the time I made it to my car.  Later in the morning I felt my liver having a few spasms.  It wasn't painful but rather like muscle spasms when an injured muscle of long ago is healing or shaking something out.  I don't know if the nausea had anything to do with my liver dancing about though,  this morning was very humid and strong humidity can sometimes make me feel queasy.  So, I'm sending loving thoughts to my liver.

Body Mud Pack (Source)
Yesterday evening I gave myself a full body mud pack and scrubbed it off vigorously in the shower.  I have been consistently dry skin brushing but that is about it and my skin really appreciated the extra love yesterday.  I think tonight I'll hit the sauna and get to bed. The life of this Juice Feaster is pretty slow these days--but I am still loving my Feast.

No comments: